Friday, June 25, 2010

Thing 2

I have had so much fun today-but computer issues continue to interupt my play. Lots of freezing and work lost.
Wordle is so much fun and fast, wordshift is interesting but I am not so sure I would use it. I think a core teacher would love to use this.
Glogster again was fun but it took me awhile to figure out how everything worked.
My favorite was the Voki-will def. use the Voki in my class-will also use glogster and wordle-I used wordle in a presentation this summer and everybody enjoyed using it-I like the tip about printing the screen-hadn't thought of that.
Am going to see if I remember how to add to my blog.
Does anyone know how to save this blog but awitch the whole thing over to gmail? Yahoo and my laptop do not get along and I must use yahoo to get into my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Suzy, if you have a gmail account, it will automatically link. I have a gmail account, and use it to log into blogger with the same password as my gmail account. Hope this helps. If not, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try that I think when I did that it wanted me to set up a new account.I just just been logging out of gmail before I open my blog to post.
    Dana skype would be a great way for your family to follow that beautiful girl of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have any success with linking your account? If not, I will check mine to see what I did. And yes, I have thought about Skype. My parents would need to get a webcam. Since we have 2 macs, they already have webcams built in. You can also chat through AIM on iChat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wordle too and got really into it last year after I did 11.5 Things. You can see the poster I made on my door. I'm with you on Glogster. I like the idea of it but I never took the time to figure it out. I need to revisit. The Voki was fun to play with too. As far as your email goes... now that your DONE (sorry) you can go into your account settings and add a new email account as your primary. Go to Dashboard and then My Account.

    ReplyDelete