Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thing 1

I see this video as the wave of the future and I need to understand how all of this works to keep up with my students. I have used the power of photostory and animoto both in my classroom and at presentations. And have started but not completed a voice thread presentation.
This video is very simple-straight forward-and easy to understand. It is going to make me go back to last summer's work and reveiw the news feed-I had a lot of trouble with that part plus the fact that I did all this work in Yahoo and my lap top won't work with Yahoo-Geek can't tell me why so I switched to gmail-now this won't open in gmail-could this be like the PC Mac thing?
Last week at CEDFA, we created a short video like this with video, audio, voice over, and text-it was a lot of fun and can toghether with ease. I also observed my students this year creating computer videos in many of their classes.
Could a librarian be the teacher-they already are teachers in mu opinion and I have been fortunate to know and admire several that I have worked with

2 comments:

  1. Librarians wear many hats, and teacher is (or should be) one of them. It's unfortunate for teachers when their librarians don't collaborate with them to support their classroom needs. I'm a little confused about your Yahoo issue. I have no idea why Yahoo wouldn't be working with your laptop, although I know a lot of people are having various problems with them. As far as gmail goes (if I am understanding correctly), Yahoo is a different search engine/email system, so it won't work together with your Google/gmail account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks-I had a feeling that would happen. When I use yahoo for anything my computer will totally freeze and I have to restart. This started last summer so I set up gmail as my home email.

    ReplyDelete