Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing 23


This has been the very best summer class I have taken since 1968! I have learned so much, understand so much more than I did before, and have all kind of new ideas and projects to use with my students. I just know this will be a great school year!
As a visual arts teacher I now can create wonderful projects like my new picture of myself-how to do this can be found on our library resource page under curriculum (http://librestechsbisdcurr.pbworks.com/)
I can't wait to see what my students can do after going to this site.
Thank you our computer masters for giving me new respect for all those blogger out there.


4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad you've enjoyed your time this summer. And I know you will take it back to school with you in August. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You've completed all 23 Things. Woo-hoo! Hopefully I'll be right there with you in a few days! Enjoy your knew skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Another teacher has made it to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed reading your posts! The painting/quote of the day is really neat! I think I need to find something for my page like that! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete