Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thing 17

Rollyo looked great-I made my own list then the fun began when I tried to link it to this blog. Zip. I also had to get going between rollyo and what I was searching for since my computer only allows one thing opened at a time-I finally did all of my searches-pasted them to a word document, then trasferred to my roll. I also could not get it to add another person's roll to mine dispite what the video showed. Once again written directions would help more than a video.
As a result-I doubt that I would use this in my classroom althought I can see how usefull it can be-no worries about students changing the search filters on your computer.
http://rollyo.com/editroll.html?sid=561934 Here is what I did but this is just a cut and paste-not a link. It is called Gooder's Museums.

No comments:

Post a Comment