Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing 18

I did not like Open Office at all-I found it to be hard to follow and very little there that I would find useful for me or my classroom. I just didn't get it. After I registered, I thought I must be on the wrong page since it was nothing like what I had read. I guess I need some one on one to get this site.
Google Doc on the other hand was much easier and right away I found all kind of documents, templates, etc. that I will use. The more I played around the more I like it and have added it to delicious. For me, this was a much easier site to use.

Anyone know how to get more than one tab open at a time?

2 comments:

  1. You have to have an updated version of Internet Explorer. I can't remember which one it is. You should be able to download it yourself since you have administrative rights. I will try to find the website for you.
    I'm glad you liked Google docs. My son has used it to collaborate on projects in HS and found it quite useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be able to get the newest version of IE here. Good luck!
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx

    ReplyDelete