Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thing 13

I tried delicious but by the time I got them, I didn't remember all the steps and had to go back. Again this is a problem for a tactile visual learner like me. I really need a book to go with this not just watch a video then go do it.

I found the selections under art to be pretty weak but I will try several sights. I need find a few artists that I had not heard of and enjoyed on of the artists featured in Wired. I tried to add it to my RSS but again did not remember the steps and I hadn't signed up for delicious yet so I couldn't bookmark it there. I just don't spend this much time on my computer and it seems as if my computer is running slower and freezes more. Igoogle freese every time I leave it so I now sign out of it as a vistor to my site recommended-Thanks! I need all the help I can get.

I can also see how tagging would help you find things quicker, so I will keep at it. I am going to start a journel of steps for each section. Will go back a re-read taking notes how to do what I have already done.

I am not sure that I would really use this service-I could I guess use it as a homework source for my pre-ap class but I don't see how this is better than just saving to favorites. Remember this is all new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment