Friday, July 17, 2009

Thing 22

I am already a member of a NING group, http://arted20.ning.com/ ,is a site I joined last year and I have really enjoyed the interacting much like what I saw on Educator Ning and Ning for Teachers.
I have not tried to put assignment up for students to view, do, then have me grade. I read several accounts on the Educator Ning where teachers were doing this. I thought this was an interesting way to give assignments but I wondered what a teacher would do with students who do not have a computer nor have access to one. We do interactive history notebooks at mt school and mt art students come in before and after school to use my student computer to complete these assignments. What would happen to them I wonder if I put my art assignments on a NING?I think it would go the way of the homework assignments that I post of my teacher wesite-they don't look at it.
It is a new world out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suzy, I found a houston art teacher ning group! I wasn't sure if you knew about it, but here's the site: http://h-townartteachers.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete