Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing 12

Here is a news and tech site that I found interesting
http://technorati.com/blogs/mashable.com
Had no idea Google was going for their own operating system.

And another one that I def. found useful
http://technorati.com/blogs/artjunction.org%2Fblog

I looked over several of the suggestive sites-most were interesting-a few I honestly thought were a bit full of themselves. One thing I learned-was to be honest and open-invite comments-ask questions and my favorite was from Blue Skunk-don't be a troll. But I was a troll, since he no longer allows comments! I enjoyed his writing style and openness.
I see now looking at most of my postings that I am short with responses and am not really saying a lot. So I am off to view others.
I must say that Confused in Suburbia really heped me when I first started this project and that Mamalibearian has given me wonderful feedback. I also checked out two of my best buds (Schock's blog and Schocking news) from school and found their web sites to be so much like themselves.
Will continue to add to this section.

2 comments:

  1. Blue Skunk does allow comments...not sure where you were reading? he turned the comments off of that particular post

    In visiting lots of blogs, you will filter out those who do not match your way of thinking...and then have a group you can rely on for support and or info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second vwb's comment. I had a bunch of blogs that I started to follow, but have pared those down to a handful that I really enjoy. Keep playing! And thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete