Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thing 14

So now I am getting mad at my dell-I just got knocked off again by Internet explorer-this is getting tiresome. I've cleared cookies and history but still get getting the problem error message.
Anyhow I made an interesting discovery. I went back to prior things and added them to delicious and tagged them. I get it now. Funny thing is that the hospital where I am working (brought my 94 year old father in for an outpatient check) blocked several of the web sites that are on the list.
I found Technorati to be interesting and fun. I checked out several art sites and fun videos which have kept me entertained while I wait. I don't plan on becoming a big blogger so I didn't want to register my site-I like having it in house with fellow teachers
I just don't know if I would continue to use this site. (I do have it on delicious)

I also solved another problem I have had with my lap top. I would be typing along and suddenly my curser would be somewhere else on the page because I touched the screen below the keyboard. I made a trading card-printed it on index paper-cut it out-and tapped it over the screen-YEA-no more messed up typing! I am one of those people who just has to have a mouse!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's just a temporary thing with the IE! But I'm glad you got something done today, in spite of it. Keep on playing!

    ReplyDelete