Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing 19

I enjoyed this exercise and learned a lot. I checked out the travel and food, and will go back to these sites. I will use with my students two sites, Million Masterpiece and Visual Complexity Color. These two were by far the best of what was under visual arts. What a crime that an add for a paint company (Color Blender) was ranked one and it had several suggestive advertisements on it page at the top-right where my 8th graders would have zoomed in. The last site Swivel should be under business not art. I would never have included this site nor the one ranked #1. Even though Benjamin Moore paint is the best.
Have been waiting to get an ok for Million Masterpiece so I can join in and paint-so far I have not gotten a password back-but the rest of the site is worth the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment