Thursday, July 15, 2010

I pad

I bought an ipad! Yea-but now I can not find the cool apps I found when I first explored-I know there was one for the Louvre and the National Gallery but I can't find them.
I like the ipad but it makes me feel like I know zip-well I guess I do know zip-had to email my son to tell me how to turn it off-that is pretty bad-will say if you buy one map out lots of time for your "free demo set up"-otherwise they want $$ to teach you one on one-I thought that was not too cool-that demo was really a sales pitch which again I was not happy about-so I will learn from my kids-just a heads up if you give in.

2 comments:

  1. I love the iPad! I don't have one personally, but we are getting two for the library. I love my iPhone, but the iPad is just bigger and more convenient -- and easier to type on. And no worries, I couldn't figure out how to turn the iTouch off, and I am constantly online trying to figure out how to do other apple things. Right now I can't figure out why my daughter's iTouch won't play sound. Very cool products, but lots to figure out and learn. They also have lots of quirks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just google the name of the app and the word i-pad and you should be able to get the info for adding that way!

    ReplyDelete