Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thing 9

A big advantage to using a slide share program is that it is readily available be to all. A student can't leave it at home since it is already uploaded. Students in all of your classes could quickly see what all the other students did for any given assignment. And again-that student who is home bound or ill, can look up what they missed that day.
If I had known about this and used this on a presentation I just gave, I could have saved a great deal of time and solved technical issues that I had at the hotel.
I will use this. It will also save me from having to burn copies for othere-they can just click and see what they need.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think this is beneficial for students who may be absent or for others to see what their classmates have done. I just wonder how many people still actually use PowerPoint anymore. I guess people in the business world use it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to a library conference each year and attend a book talk session. She puts the covers of the books on Slideshare so we can easily login and see them after the conference.

    ReplyDelete