Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thing 8

Could not watch or go to the first web site-Microsoft stated it could not display it and it removed it from my vision. This is about the third time I have been unable to access links in this class. Not sure why.
Jingle-am trying it but the screen print button seems much faster to me than using this.http://screencast.com/t/ZGEzNGJlMD is a map to SBMS.
I honestly don't see myself using this but it was interesting to watch-and I would use it for giving driving direction. Funny that Google maps doesn't even have my school in the right place and has Spring Forest in the Freeway!

3 comments:

  1. Ok I take back what I said-this is really a cool app and you can send maps and information that is much easier to read than screen printing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think screen casting is pretty cool for showing directions online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having the same problem with ScreenCastle. I can't get it to work for me at all. I really don't understand how to do the screen print stuff. I guess I need to pay more attention to the directions. I love your Voki cat! The moving eyes are too cool!

    ReplyDelete