Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thing11.5

Thing 11 surprised me the most-I thought I knew a lot about safety on line but I was wrong-this lesson by itself should be part of any in-service training that we do.
My favorite lesson will still be creating a voki and learning about glogster. These will def. be part of my classroom instruction.
I like learning in this manner for when I had time I could do several lessons but then other times I might start one then go back and finish it. I really like working at my own pace but also knowing that I could go to the beach on certain day and play with others. I also like having all the lesson kept online so I can go back and review what I don't remember.
Thanks for all the work you all put into this class.
Now I am off to set up my digication page for my students to use this year.
Gooder

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're done. This one was a lot more fun for me than 23 Things (not as overwhelming). I also like how they keep these posted so you can go back and revisit, which I have done. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete